4 Facts About Our Free Transportation Service
Getting to your doctor’s office doesn’t have to be a hassle. Louisiana Healthcare Connections members have access to free transportation to their medical appointments, anywhere in the state. Scheduling a ride is easy: Rides can be scheduled online or by phone.
Here are four things we want you to know about our free rides for our members:
- You can use it to go to a pharmacy after your appointment. Getting and taking your medication is important. As a member, if your doctor prescribed medication to you at your appointment, we will take you to the pharmacy after your appointment to get your prescription filled.
- You can use it to go to urgent care. Getting sick after hours or on the weekend is never fun, and you may not want to go to an Emergency Room, or ER. As a member, you’ll have unlimited urgent care visits, and we’ll help you get there, 24/7.
- You can bring one person with you on your ride. You might need to bring your child or a caregiver with you to your appointment. No problem – our members can bring one person with them, for free.
- If someone else drives you to your appointment, they can be reimbursed for mileage. When our members have a friend, family member or neighbor who drives them to their appointment, our members can request reimbursement for their mileage. Learn more about our gas reimbursement program.
Want to learn more about the benefits of being a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member?
Check out these helpful articles to learn more about our benefits:
- See Your Doctor As Often As You Need
- See Great Vision Benefits As A Louisiana Healthcare Connections Member
- 5 Benefits Of Being A Louisiana Healthcare Connections Member
- Here For Our Members, 24/7
- Rewarding Good Health
- Helping You Have A Healthy Baby: Benefits For Pregnant Women