Thanks to Healthy Louisiana, more Louisiana residents than ever before have access to quality, no-cost health insurance. What does that mean for you? Watch this video to find out.
Find a Medicaid Application Center near you.
Who can enroll?
Louisiana residents, ages 19-64:
- With a household income below $17,244 per year for an individual or $35,544 per year for a family of four (See more household income thresholds below.)
- Who are not already enrolled in Medicaid
- Who are not eligible for Medicare
*Based on a 40-hour week. This table is updated each year. For the most current information, go to www.healthy.la.gov.
What does Louisiana Healthcare Connections Cover?
- Unlimited doctor visits
- Access to over 15,000 providers state wide
- Prescription medications
- Vision, hearing and dental services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Laboratory and x-ray services
- Hospital and emergency services
- Free transportation to and from your medical appointments
- Access to our free 24/7 nurse advice hotline for your health questions
- Rehabilitative Services and Supplies
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
Want to Learn More about Louisiana Healthcare Connections?
Give us a call, we’d be happy to hear from you!
Louisiana Healthcare Connections is a local Medicaid health plan that provides quality health insurance to individuals and families who qualify.