We Speak Your Language
Louisiana is very diverse. Our state has many different cultures, and our residents speak many different languages. We know that being able to communicate with your doctors is important to your health. That’s why we give our members 24/7 access to free translation and interpretation services – including sign language.
Here’s what you need to know about this benefit:
- We have a telephone interpretation line available to our members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help our members talk to their doctors.
- We arrange for a translator or interpreter to be present at our members’ doctor appointments if needed.
- We are happy to translate any of our member materials into our members’ preferred languages upon request, including providing formats like Braille, CD or large print.
Here are just some of the languages we speak:
- Persian (Farsi)
Requesting these services is easy.
All our members need to do is call our Member Services team at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711), 24/7, and tell us the language they speak. It’s that simple!
Our members’ doctors or healthcare providers can also call us to request these services for them. All their doctors have to do is call the number above and tell us the language they need!
Ready to learn more about our benefits?
- Click here to learn more about our Member Rewards Program.
- Click here to learn more about our free transportation services.
- Click here to learn more about our benefits for pregnant women.
- Click here to learn more about our vision benefits.
- Click here to learn the benefits of being a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member.