January 4, 2018
Choosing the right health plan for you and your family is an important decision. To make that decision, you need to know about benefits, rewards programs, doctors and other factors. Here are six things we want you to know about being a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member:
- Our members can choose who they want to see for their healthcare needs. We have a statewide network of providers to choose from. Want to see if your doctor is in our network? Click here!
- Our members get free, unlimited visits to their primary care doctor. Don’t wait to see the doctor when you’re sick – our members have access to free preventive care visits!
- Our members get free, unlimited visits to urgent care centers. Urgent care centers can treat you for common illnesses or minor injuries – without having to wait in an Emergency Room!
- Our members have access to free translation services. We speak many languages here in Louisiana, and we offer translation services – including sign language – to our members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Our members have access to free transportation to medical appointments. Free rides can be scheduled online or by phone, 48 hours in advance of the appointment. Need a ride to an urgent care center? We provide that to our members, too! Urgent care rides can be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Our members are rewarded for getting healthy. Every time our members complete a specific check-up, screening or wellness visit, they get a cash reward added to their CentAccount Rewards (OTC) card! Rewards range from $10 to $50, and can be spent at stores like Walmart for anything from food and diapers to baby clothes and personal care products!