November 2, 2017
Over 550,000 Louisianans are currently living with Diabetes. Of them, over 100,000 don’t even know they have it. But members of Louisiana Healthcare Connections are earning rewards just for managing their diabetes. We offer the resources to better manage diabetes, and reward members for playing an active role in their health.
Diabetic members of Louisiana Healthcare Connections ages 18-75 can earn $50 each year just by completing the tests needed to stay healthy. These include:
- HbA1c Test
- Retinal (Eye) Exam
- LDL-C and Nephropathy Screenings
Completing these tests every 12 months help diabetic members stay healthy, and earn $50 in CentAccount Bonus Rewards. That’s $50 for purchases at Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Fred’s Pharmacy.
What types of items can members purchase with a CentAccount card?
- Food and Fresh Groceries: Meats, vegetables, frozen foods, canned goods
- Baby Care: Diapers, formula, baby clothes, baby toys, car seats
- Everyday Items: Toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, shaving cream, lotion, sunscreen
- Household Goods: Laundry detergent, paper towels, tissues, food storage bags
- Personal Care: Over the counter medicine, feminine care, family planning, first aid