Free Wheels To Your Doctor
As a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member, you’ll have free transportation to get you to your doctor’s appointments.
Making a transportation appointment is easy for our members! They need only call 1-855-369-3723 (Hearing Loss: 711) or visit myLAride.net at least 48 hours before the doctor’s visit.
When you schedule your ride, you’ll need to provide some basic information:
- Member ID number (Medicaid # on your ID card)
- Date and time of your appointment
- The address of your appointment
Some important things to know:
- If you need a long distance trip (over 50 miles), you will need prior approval from Louisiana Healthcare Connections.
- You cannot use the service for transportation to the emergency room. If you are having a health emergency, you should call 911.
- If you need Urgent Care, you can schedule a ride any time, seven days a week, 24-hours a day.
- You must be ready for pick up one hour before your appointment.
- You may bring one additional passenger on your ride.
- You must be a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member with eligible Physical Health benefits.
- You can get answers to other Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Free transportation services for our members is just one of the many ways we’re connecting you to good health!