Our Mental Health Benefits
Mental health is an important part of overall health. We are committed to helping our members achieve the best possible mental health so they can live healthy, full lives with their families. That’s why we provide many mental health benefits to our members.
Our covered mental health benefits include:
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services (counseling/therapy)
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Psychiatric inpatient hospital
- Psychological testing
- Intensive Outpatient Services for substance use treatment
- Non-hospital and inpatient residential detoxification, rehabilitation and halfway house
- Crisis services, 24/7
- Psychiatric residential treatment for children (under the age of 18)
- Rehabilitation services such as Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Referrals to other community-level resources
- Transitional health care services
Want to learn more?
Please click here to learn more about our behavioral health and substance use programs, tools and supports for our members. You can also call Member Services at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711), Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7p.m., for more information.
Remember: an important part of mental health care is getting the right care for you. Click here to find out what you should look for in your mental health care.
You can get help right away if you are having a mental health problem or a crisis. Call our 24/7 Mental Health Services Line to speak with a licensed mental health counselor at 1-844-677-7551 (Hearing Loss: 1-800-846-5277). For life-threatening situations, always call 911.