We Make Managing Your Health Easy
Our members are busy people, and we know it. That’s why we make it easy for them to manage their health 24/7 with convenient, online access to important information about their health with tools like our Member Portal.
Having access to your health information is one of the most important rights you have as a patient. Our secure Member Portal makes it easy for our members to access their information, from anywhere they have Internet access – even from their cell phones!
With our Member Portal, our members can:
- Update their personal information, like their addresses or phone numbers
- Request a new Member ID card
- Change their Primary Care Doctor
- Send us a safe, secure message
- Get information about your care, like reminders for annual well visits and flu shots
More online tools for our members:
- Need to find a doctor in your area? Our free, online Find A Provider tool helps our members find the care they need, where they need it..
- Pregnant? Our free Start Smart for Your Baby® pregnancy app helps our members have a healthy pregnancy.
- Need information about your benefits? Our website is loaded with lots of information to help our members improve their health.
- Need a ride to your doctor’s appointment? Our members can schedule their rides online with ease.
- Looking for information about a health condition or service? Our online Health Library offers more than 4,000 articles to answer questions big or small.
Ready to become a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member?
If you haven’t already done so, you will need to apply for Medicaid. You can apply by calling Healthy Louisiana at 1-855-229-6848 (TTY: 1-855-526-3346), Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. You can also visit an in-person application center or apply online at myplan.healthy.la.gov.
If you’re already enrolled in Medicaid, and you want to choose or switch health plans, you can use Healthy Louisiana’s new app. The Healthy Louisiana app lets you enroll in the health plan of your choice in three easy steps! Find it on Google Play for Android phones, or in the App Store for iPhones. You can also call the phone number above to choose or change health plans, or to get answers to questions about Healthy Louisiana.