Our Members Earn Rewards For Prenatal Care
There are lots of things you’re looking for in a health plan as an expectant mom. You want access to caring doctors and benefits like free transportation to your prenatal appointments and free text reminders to help you have a healthy pregnancy. Louisiana Healthcare Connections offers all those things and more – like cash rewards for prenatal and postnatal care!
We reward our members for healthy behaviors!
All Louisiana Healthcare Connections members – even children – earn rewards through our CentAccount Rewards Program for completing certain doctor visits and screenings. These cash rewards are added to a CentAccount, or OTC, card, and can be spent on items like diapers, baby supplies and more at stores like Walmart, Rite Aid, Dollar General and Family Dollar. Click here to learn more about the many items your CentAccount, or OTC, card can buy!
For pregnant and new moms, the rewards include:
- Pregnant women earn $10 for each prenatal visit, up to 11 visits. That’s $110 just for getting regular prenatal care!
- Pregnant moms earn $30 just for completing a Notification of Pregnancy form to let us know they’re expecting.
- New moms earn $50 for following up with their OB/GYN within 8 weeks of giving birth.
That’s a total of up to $190 just for getting the care you need to help you have a healthy baby!
Your baby earns rewards, too!
For completing well-child visits at 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 months, your little one receives $30 on his or her own CentAccount card. Click here to learn more about the other healthy rewards your family can earn through our CentAccount program!
We have more benefits for pregnant women!
In addition to unlimited visits to your OB/GYN and full pregnancy healthcare coverage, as a member of Louisiana Healthcare Connections, you’ll enjoy benefits like our free Start Smart For Your Baby program. This program is free to pregnant members and new moms. Once enrolled, you’ll get tips on how to have a healthy pregnancy and reminders for prenatal and postpartum care in the mail and by phone.
Want to learn more?
Check out these articles to learn more about the benefits of being a Louisiana Healthcare Connections member:
- Helping You Have a Healthy Baby: Benefits for Pregnant Women
- Free Wheels To Your Doctor
- Rewarding Good Health
- Here For Our Members, 24/7
- 5 Benefits of Being a Louisiana Healthcare Connections Member